Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmassssy Things!

So it's almost Christmas and I recently bought a new dress that I LOVE so much that I'm calling it my Christmas dress this year. I got it from 'Forever New' here in Australia for about $70. It's a black floral summer dress with fitted top and full skirt and comes just above the knees, I also used this dress for a theme Formal night not too long ago, it was a 50's night so I wore pearls, had my hair up and wore a tulle petticote just peeping out of the bottom to give lots of volume and bounce to the skirt and that '50's feel', I also wore black stilleto pumps with it. My video of the casual outfit can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3nq9hKRyO0 I teamed this dress with a pair of sandals and a cute necklace that I was sent from 'MyNameNecklace': http://www.mynamenecklace.com.au/?smt=122784 which I totally love and have been complimented on many times and I wear all the time. The one I have is the 18" Sterling Silver variety.

You can receive 10% off right now by using this link: http://www.mynamenecklace.com.au/?smt=122784
10% discount code either: GIFT or Christmas2010


The weather where I live has been pretty miserable for the past month with just a few 'good' days thrown in (remember it's Summer here) so I've been passing some time playing with nail polish on the days where I've actually been home (about 4 days in the past 3 weeks!!!), you may have seen my 'zebra nails' in a previous video.

This time around I've done them glittery, you can see the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnZS3kHQMB4&feature=channel I'm not that great at applying nail polish because I don't wear it much, we're not allowed to wear it at school so I just don't bother with it at all most of the time. For this look I used the 'Paint the Town' nail polish by Australis in 'Pleased as Punch' which is a Target Exclusive product, I also used the Base and Top Coat by Australis and some fine glitter I bought from a craft store. A very easy and fun fun fun look for Christmas time, especially because purple is my favourite colour :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Cassie,
    I'm addicted to your you tube videos and I'm glad you make them cuz' u give gr8 advice and tips. thanks so much!!!
    Rhiannon
    p.s merry christmas
    p.p.s I liv in Australia tooo!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh you have a blog! :D :D your youtube videos are super! and you have a pretty christmas dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Cassie:
    I love your videos, and, im your faaaaaaaan!! I love you...And...Please, follow me in my blogger. Thanks! Caami

    www.icamm.blogspot.com (my blogger) !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's really appreciated :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...