Sunday, March 27, 2011

'Limecrime' from Makeupnet.com

I was recently sent these lovely products by an Australian online store called 'makeupnet.com' who are the suppliers of Limecrime here in Australia (Limecrime is not available here in Stores). :( Will link tutorial as soon as it's uploaded.

Wow the colours are just dazzling, I especially love the 'Top Hattie' and 'Troubadour' Magic' eye dusts, really really nice and easy to wear and they come complete with a shaker lid to help prevent spillage.


The eyelid primer called 'Candy Eye Helper' is just wonderful, I'm going to even say that I like it better than the Urban Decay I've been using, it really helps the loose eyeshadows stay on and I find that there is no creasing going on at all.

The 'Great Pink Planet' lipstick felt nice on but unfortunately the shade of pink is a bit pale for my liking so I added a coat of 'Abracadabra' eye dust over the top, that's the great thing about these loose powders, they can be used as eyeshadows, eyeliners and even on the lips, multipurpose cosmetics are always good! although they tend to get messy easily

The packaging of these products is very girly and cute, they certainly stand out with their little holographic unicorns and bows. All these products are Animal Cruelty Free.

'Makeupnet.com' have some other great products on their site if you're looking for something fun and affordable just check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's really appreciated :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...