Monday, April 18, 2011

Shiny Voluminous Beachy Waves with VS Sassoon Big Hair Styler

I was fortunate to be sent the 'Big Hair Styler' in early March from VS Sassoon to trial and review, as you know I am a big fan of their products and this is a great addition to their range that actually does make my hair shinier and increases the volume just like it says it does. It has two rotation buttons and two heat settings and is ideal for medium to long hair, the soft bristles of the brush help to create softness, shine and a slight wave effect, you also get a plastic sleeve to cover the brush part when not in use for protection.

See my Video tutorial here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2REG5mIY4YM



It does take time getting used to the rotation control but like everything else, practice makes perfect. I found it works best when your hair is just slightly damp (about 80% dry), you wouldn't want to use it on 'wet' hair. I probably wouldn't recommend using heat on your hair every day, but for a nice change this is a cool product.

Probably the only thing I disliked about this product is the plastic material it is made with, I just think it makes it look a little 'tacky' for the price.

The 'Big Hair Styler' was brought out in time for Mother's Day in Australia but I think it's great for any person looking for this type of product. It is also easier to use than a brush and hairdryer. It retails for AU$99.95.


VS Sasoon products are available in Australia and New Zealand from most good Department Stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's really appreciated :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...