Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Party/New Year's Makeup

Not everyone goes out partying on New Year's Eve, especially if they are young but even if you spend New Year's at home with your family it can still be a good excuse to put on a bit of makeup and have fun.



I've always loved the 1950's Pinup Girl makeup look but thought it may be a little too 'sexy' for my age so I used it for inspiration for a 'softened' pinup inspired party look! :)

I'm really happy with how it turned out with the paler eyes and bold lips. The eyelashes are really cute too, not full length and complete the look nicely. The lashes are 'accentuate' from Lash Republic and were enclosed in the December 'Lust Have It' box.

Check out my tutorial on how to achieve this look HERE


I hope you liked this look and I hope everyone has a safe and fun New Year's Eve :)

6 comments:

  1. I think bold lip colour suits you nice as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so good with red lipstick. You should wear it more often. Please come and check my blog and see which are my makeup ideas
    (irimiediana.blogspot.com). If you like it please join my blog, it would mean a lot. Xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look, its so gorgeous, yay for an aussie =D xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's really appreciated :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...