Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hollywood Fashion Secrets is a lifesaver!! Review


Honestly, I don't know how I survived before I started using this wonderful tape, oh wait, yes I do :) I would use little pins on everything and just hope the rest of the garment stayed put!! haha

I first received this wonder tape in early December, just in time for the hot weather and more revealing clothes. I've known about it for quite some time but I never actually got around to buying any, I either didn't think I needed it or just plain forgot.

Hollywood Fashion Secrets are the online suppliers that stock a huge selection of 'undercover wardrobe magic' hehe they have a 'fix it' for just about any wardrobe malfunction you could imagine, it's no wonder they are called the 'Fashion Fairy Godmothers' :D

First and foremost would have to be their 'Hollywood Fashion Tape', I can't stress how good this product is, I've used it all Summer long in various places and it's never let me down. I've used it to hold up strapless tops and dresses, keeping shoulder straps in place (urgh this used to be the bane of my existence), prevent boob gapage and also on the front of button up shirts, you know the spot, between the buttons, haha ..... it's fantastic!! I even included it in my February Favourites :)


The dress I wore in my latest video was backless so I used some under the shoulder straps and also under the arms where the dress could gape when you bend, this stuff is surely a lifesaver and should be kept in your purse or a couple of strips in every handbag for any embarrassing emergencies that could arise.

dress from Romwe.com

dress from Romwe.com

A couple of other products that I received were the Temporary Hem Tape and the Hip Hugger.  The hem tape is great for adjusting the length of pants if you're wearing heels one day and then flats another, you don't have to permanently change the length just use a bit of this tape, fold the hem to the length you want and press. When you've finished with them for the day, simply remove the tape!!  It's also great for other things such as jacket cuffs, skirt hems that fall down at the last minute and even curtains that you may not want to take up permanently.


As for the Hip Hugger, the only pair of pants that gape on me at the back are a pair of shorts and they don't have the belt hoops on them so I haven't been able to try this out yet, trust me, as soon as I have a pair that do I will let you know how it works out.  The concept is quite simple, just thread the Hip Hugger through the loops on the back of your jeans etc and attach to the outer loops and then adjust to fit giving yourself a smooth tailored look. The only drawback is that you would have to wear a shirt over the top of your pants rather than tucked in.


Check out this ingenious site and take a look at all the miracle working products they have, they also have a store locator on site if you don't like ordering online.

Hollywood Fashion Secrets - http://hollywoodfashionsecrets.com/

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I did a double take as soon as I saw that dress! it's STUNNING. so beautiful. honestly. I love it.

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I need this xD So that's how they keep their clothes in place!! haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's really appreciated :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...