Wednesday, June 27, 2012

How Time Flies + Some Favs

Well I know this year is going pretty quickly but honestly, I can't believe that July is almost here and that my course is almost finished :( Next week is my last week O_O

For years I've been so excited to do a makeup course, it's always been on my mind and now it's almost over. What a wonderful time I've had too, learning new things and hopefully improving my skills and creativity. They have been long days and they have been interesting days, I've had many little experiences on my train trips and it's really opened my eyes to the world outside my own little life. I've loved being in the city even though I get up just after 5.00 am and don't arrive home 'til sometimes after 7.00pm. My little adventures were fun too, even though I may or maynot have gotten lost :D

So what's next? Well I'm not exactly sure, I know I want to work with makeup but whether this is just freelance or in a salon or store is not known, I've even played with the idea of more study but don't want to get lost in a sea of courses and become a 'professional student', hehe .... if you know what I mean. :)

It's all good though, I had originally put this year aside as a 'gap' style year (without the exciting overseas trips :P) haha so I'm comfortable with what I've done so far, I may even just find some good part-time employment so that I can still have time to grow a freelance business too :) I'm pretty sure something will happen and life will fall in place.

While I'm here I may as well share with you a few things I've been enjoying for the past few weeks, I haven't done a 'favourites' type post for a long time so why not :D

Konjac Sponges - These wonderful yet simple sponges are just great for cleaning your face, 100% natural and very gentle to the skin, they sell for $8 - $9 on the KUUKonjac.com site. I will have a full review on these sponges up shortly :D

photo property of KUUKonjac.com

Cheese - Yep that's right, cheese :D I probably like cheese too much (at least my mum thinks so) so I've opted to try some 'better' cheeses than the regular yellow type. I'm loving ricotta and feta cheese in some of my dinners. Apparently white cheese is better for you than yellow cheese .... I'm not too sure about that and not fully convinced that any cheese could be bad for you :D hehe it just tastes too good :D


Smoothies - These are great, I used to have them a lot in summer because they are delicious and I've started having them more often over the past month or so. They are really filling and see me through to lunch time when I'm at my course. Usually they are made with coconut, banana and blueberries but they are still very delicious without the coconut and just adding an extra banana and water instead. You can see my 'Smoothie How To' video HERE


Movies - I've seen a few movies recently (thanks to the rain) and it's not the movies that I'm taken with it's actually the makeup in them, I find that I now analyse makeup application rather than enjoying the movie :P but of course what I really love about the movies is that I get to snuggle up with my boyfriend for a couple of hours :D



Gym Ball - I recently bought myself a 'Celcius Gym Ball' from Rebel Sport for $39.95 to replace the chair in my room, with all the travelling I do (about 3-4 hours a day, four days a week) I need to get my body moving as much as I can to combat all the sitting I do. I'm loving it so far, it's fun to work with and also comfy to sit on and I've seen a little improvement already :) yay!!

photo property for Rebel Sport

I hope you enjoyed this post, I've been running short on time this last month and even my youtube videos have been a bit scarce :( but hopefully once my course is finished I'll get back into some sort of routine :)

Thanks for reading and have a great day <3

6 comments:

  1. i'm really loving your blogs and i can't wait for you to grt back into 'some sort of routine' hahaah. you're one of my favourite bloggers! and i love the fact there's another aussie i can read and watch! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Build up the fundamentals in your group. Instruct players to enhance their aptitudes, techniques and drills with scope of Volleyball Coaching books

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color of the eyes of Orientals is close to black or brown. Wearing very light brown eyescan make the eyes bigger, brighter and more natural. It will not make people feel abrupt. No matter what color cosmetic contact lenses are in a circle Black edges can always give the eyes a magnifying effect. The white eye contacts on the market are not just pure black, but also natural black, dream black, monochromatic black, etc. You can choose which black to choose according to your preference. Whether you have a yellowish, whitish or wheatish complexion, you can't go wrong with the versatile black color.
    The brown color itself is very close to theclear brown eyesthe Orientals. Wearing it naturally and generously, coupled with your intellectual and quiet temperament, it will appear noble and elegant. Wearing it will immediately make you turn into a watery eyebrow, which looks charming and charming. lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It can be when I am about to be late for class, as long as my feet squat, even though I did not jump, the shoe will unknowingly grow a frye harness
    and walk in front of me, I do not need to walk it will also When I ran up to me, it seemed like I was the oldest at home.
    After putting on these frye work boots, press the button next to it, and the shoes will start to take off. There will also be a huge fire behind the wheels. This pair of shoes is safer than an airplane. The heel of the shoes will transform into a seat. Press the first button on the right and a pair of hands will appear to help you. Change a pair of massage slippers. At a certain place, these functions will disappear immediately, and the frye cowgirl boots will become the same as usual shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shoes are an indispensable thing in my life. I wear shoes when I go out, change slippers when I go home, and wear prescribed school shoes when I go to school... In short, black eye lensesoccupies an important position in our lives.
    Different shoes will have different feelings. Summer shoes are cooler, while winter shoes are warmer; high-heeledgrey and green eyes
    are more tired and can damage your ankles, and can easily twist your feet. Flat shoes are more comfortable;light green contactare easier to wear, and smaller shoes are worn. Will grind the feet. So only if the shoes fit your feet, they will be comfortable to wear.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's really appreciated :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...